How To Apply

Applicants should submit their completed application forms and all relevant documents to the International Education College ( ). 

The International Education College will review the list of applicants and determine the final selection. 

The International Education College will respond to the successful applicants by sending an Admission Notice and a Visa Application Form for Study in China (JW202) who will then proceed to their various embassy or consulate for visa application. 

With the JW202 form, Admission Notice, Passport, Physical Examination Record For Foreigner and other required documents, the applicant can apply for the “X” visa (Student Visa) at the Embassy or the Chinese Consulate in his /her Country.  

For further information, contact:
Lucy Qi 
International Education College of He University 
Add: No.66 Sishui Street, Hunnan District, Shenyang, 110163, China 
Tel: +86-24-88056325 
Fax: +86-24-88053142